Video Conferencing Brisbane
Video conferencing is becoming a popular choice for speed and agility within the business world. The concept of video conferencing is nothing new. However, the technology has evolved in such a way that businesses can now hold virtual meetings in high definition, with crystal clear audio, from anywhere in the world.
Our professional team of audiovisual experts can convert your boardroom or meeting room into a video conference room with the latest technology. Moreover, we have empowered many businesses and schools in Brisbane with professional video conferencing services and remain the highest rated AV installation service in Brisbane.
Video Conference Equipment
There are several technical elements that need to come together when configuring a room for virtual meetings and online video conferences. However, some of these items may exist in your boardroom already. Such as a monitor, a camera, and a microphone. In addition to this, you will need a strong internet connection, adequate lighting and good soundproofing to shield the room from external noises. Fortunately, our professional team can assess whether your existing AV products can be utilized. Generally speaking, most boardrooms or office meeting rooms will need to have the following equipment
- A monitor – either a projector or a large screen professional TV.
- A camera – preferably a PTZ camera to allow position adjustments.
- An audio receiver – this, in some form will be a microphone.
- A speaker – this can be a speaker phone, or an separate speaker.
- An amplifier – this is only needed for passive speaker set ups.
- A network connection – a wired internet connection is preferable.
- Conferencing software – To run the virtual meetings.
Video Conference Software
Choosing the right software for your virtual meetings is key. Importantly, the software that is chosen must be compatible with the video conference hardware that has been installed. If you are unsure of which video conference software to choose, our advice is to call one of our expert audio visual installers to provide you with a professional recommendation. In 2020 the best video conference software can be summarized below.
- Lifesize Video Conferencing
- Webex Meeting Room Solutions
- Zoom Huddle Rooms
- TeamViewer Conferencing
- Skype for Business
For more detailed information on these software solutions for your office, please visit out technology blog where we cover the Top 5 Video Conferencing Solutions For Business